12/25/08

First Post

I'm a little sick as I type this. Nauseous, but nothing serious.

I made this blog to achieve a modest dream. I'm going to post about media. The big, undefinable world of just about everything.

I am a not a film, music, radio or art critic. I have no training in criticizing other than what I do on a daily basis, and I can't force myself into believing that my knowledge can compete with professionals. Any and all pretension of appearing so is merely a fluke. What I can believe is that a critic is, at his heart, a man like any other even in their well-worn world. I am a woman like any other. I've always wondered what it would be like to be the critic, and here is my mimic of it.

Well...here I go.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 25, 2008 at 12:38 PM , Blogger JDeCandia said...

Yeah? Well it's already been done.

http://literarycriticisms.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home